How To Form An LLC In Arizona
How to Form an LLC in Arizona
Visit to request your FREE guide on how to form an LLC in Arizona and get forms, worksheets, and more! You’ll find everything you need to form your own Arizona LLC.
Arizona Corporation Commission — Corporations Division
1300 West Washington Street — 1st Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85007-2946
Statutory Authority: Arizona Limited Liability Company Act — Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 29-4 (2011)
The following information is legally necessary and sufficient to form a limited liability company in Arizona:
1. Entity type
2. Entity name
3. Statutory agent name and address
4. Address of known place of business
6. Management structure
7. Name, address, and signature of each organizer
Post Formation and Ongoing Compliance
1. Draft and adopt an operating agreement.
2. Obtain a federal employer identification number by completing IRS Form SS-4.
3. If electing alternative tax entity filing status complete IRS Form 8832.
4. Open company bank account.
5. Create and maintain company records book.
[ne_semantic_video video_id=”fxBqTEt8MMw” title=”How To Form An LLC In Arizona” upload_time=”2013-01-12T20:24:01.000Z” description=”How to Form an LLC in Arizona Visit to request your FREE guide on how to form an LLC in Arizona and get forms, worksheets, and more! You’ll find everything” duration=”PT6M10S”]